Description of Probiotic Extract Facial Serum, 1.01 oz, Probulin
Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Serum
- All skin types.
- Intensive facial therapy.
- Includes deeply nourishing Aloe Vera.
- Includes ProbuSkin, the scientifically studied probiotic Lysate, for brighter and healthier-looking skin.
- Antioxidant-rich Sugar Maple Extract.
- Sugar Cane Extract packed with Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience.
- Manufactured without sulfates, GMOs, parabens, phthalates, glycol, synthetic fragrances.
- Our products are cruelty-free, having never been tested on animals.
- Air travel compliant packaging.
Are you looking for a facial serum that leaves your skin feeling hydrated but not greasy?
When you wash your face, it's common for it to feel a little dried out. Now you can use this Probiotic Extract Facial Serum to rehydrate the skin. Formulated in a base of Aloe vera that supports hydration for brighter, healthier-looking skin. We recommend washing your face daily with the Probiotic Extract Facial Cleansing Gel (or the Probiotic Extract Blemish Cleansing Gel in our Probiotic Extract Blemish 3-Step System kit) and immediately follow-up with an application of this nourishing Probiotic Extract Facial Serum. The addition of the ProbuSkin probiotic, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, gives this serum a powerful boost by helping to keep the skin healthier, brighter, and younger-looking.
How to Use:
After cleansing your face, dispense one pump of this probiotic face serum into your hand and massage gently over your entire face, avoiding your eyes. For best results, use in the morning and night after Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Cleansing Gel, followed by Probulin Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream and Day or Night Cream.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.