Description of Probiotic Extract Night Cream, 1.69 oz, Probulin
Probulin Probiotic Extract Night Cream
- All skin types.
- Soothing nighttime facial therapy.
- Ultra-moisturizing omega fatty acids found in Marula oil.
- Includes ProbuSkin, the scientifically studied probiotic Lysate, for brighter and healthier-looking skin.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate to support and keep the skin looking strong.
- Deep moisturizing shea butter.
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience.
- Manufactured without sulfates, GMOs, parabens, phthalates, glycol, synthetic fragrances.
- Our products are cruelty-free, having never been tested on animals.
- Air travel compliant packaging.
The perfect time to nourish your skin is while you're sleeping. Your body is already doing the hard work of restoring and revitalizing, so why not make its job a little easier with some potent Probiotic Extract Night Cream? It's a soothing nighttime facial therapy ideal for all skin types.
This ultra-moisturizing cream features Marula oil rich in omega fatty acids that may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates dry skin. The Probiotic Extract Night Cream features the probiotic ProbuSkin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, which gives this night cream a powerful boost by maintaining smoother-looking skin. Give your skin the love it deserves by applying this nourishing cream at a time when your skin can be most productive - while you sleep.
How to Use:
Every evening, dispense one pump and massage all over a clean face and neck. For best results, use Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Cleansing Gel, Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Serum, and Probulin Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream before applying Night Cream.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.