Description of Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream, 1.01 oz, Probulin
Probulin Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream
- All skin types.
- Nourishing eye therapy.
- Ultra-moisturizing omega fatty acids found in Marula oil.
- Includes ProbuSkin, the scientifically studied probiotic Lysate, for brighter and healthier-looking skin.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate to support and keep the skin looking healthy.
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience.
- Manufactured without sulfates, GMOs, parabens, phthalates, glycol, synthetic fragrances.
- Our products are cruelty-free, having never been tested on animals.
- Air travel compliant packaging.
Are your eyes looking tired or puffy?
Wake them up with the Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream designed to nourish the skin around your eyes while supporting the reduction of the visible signs of fine lines and wrinkles. This incredible cream features the ultra-moisturizing Marula oil that is rich in omega fatty acids and hydrates dry, itchy skin. The Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream features ProbuSkin, the probiotic Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, which gives this eye cream a powerful boost by supporting smoother-looking skin. Give your skin the love it deserves by applying this nourishing cream around the eyes each morning and evening.
How to Use:
Dispense one pump and gently apply it around the eyes. For best results, use Marula Eye Cream morning and night after Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Cleansing Gel and Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Serum, followed by Day or Night Cream.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.