Description of Probiotic Extract Day Cream, 1.69 oz, Probulin
Probulin Probiotic Extract Day Cream
- All skin types.
- Soothing daytime facial therapy.
- Antioxidant-rich Sugar Maple Extract helps keep the skin looking healthy without dead skin buildup.
- Sugar Cane Extract packed with Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Orange and Lemon Extracts are antioxidant-rich and invigorating.
- Includes ProbuSkin, the scientifically studied probiotic Lysate, for brighter and healthier-looking skin.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate to support and keep the skin looking strong.
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience.
- Manufactured without sulfates, GMOs, parabens, phthalates, glycol, synthetic fragrances.
- Our products are cruelty-free, having never been tested on animals.
- Air travel compliant packaging.
Are you looking for a daily probiotic extract face cream that leaves your skin feeling hydrated but not greasy? When you wash your face, it's common for it to feel a little dried out. Now you can use the Probiotic Extract Day Cream to keep the skin hydrated.
Simultaneously, the Sugar Maple Extract helps remove dead skin buildup. The addition of the probiotic ProbuSkin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, gives this cream a powerful boost by helping to maintain healthy-looking skin. If you're looking for a gentle face moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling smoother and is doing the powerful detoxifying work while you go about your day, the Probiotic Extract Day Cream is right for you.
How to Use:
Every morning, dispense one pump and massage all over a clean face and neck. For best results, use Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Cleansing Gel, Probulin Probiotic Extract Facial Serum, and Probulin Probiotic Extract Marula Eye Cream before applying the Day Cream.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.