Description of Energize Body Wash - Grapefruit Orange, 12 oz, The Seaweed Bath Co.
Seaweed Bath Co. Energize Body Wash - Grapefruit Orange
Bask in the glow of a sun-kissed morning. Energizing matcha and ginseng wake skin up while Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, replenishes and supports the skin's moisture barrier. Green coffee bean extract and sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed restore and nourish for more radiant-looking skin.
- Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies skin.
- Uplifting vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, supports the skin barrier.
- Invigorating matcha energizes and clarifies.
- Powerful ginseng revitalizes and brightens.
- Renewing hyaluronic acid locks in moisture to keep skin hydrated.
- Lathering formula is versatile for use as a shaving gel.
- Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben free.
- New Uplift look.
Aqua/Water/Eau with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract Filtrate*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Natural Isolates, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Lactobacillus Ferment (Vegan), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Riboflavin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Spirulina Maxima Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. *Organic ingredient
Gently massage onto wet skin to create a rich lather. Rinse clean. Use daily as a body wash or shaving gel.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.