Description of Detox Firming Body Cream - Awaken (Rosemary + Mint), 6 oz, The Seaweed Bath Co.
Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Firming Body Cream - Awaken (Rosemary + Mint)
Our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity.
- Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals.
- Detoxifying green tea extract, rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes.
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin's natural barrier.
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free.
- Use daily for optimal benefits.
- Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel.
Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Coffea Arabica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Triethyl Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Orange Terpenes, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Origanum Majora (Sweet Marjoram) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Caffeine. *Certified organic
Use daily or as needed to replenish skin's smoother, firmer look.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.