Description of Detox Body Wash - Orange Cedar, 12 oz, The Seaweed Bath Co.
Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Body Wash - Orange Cedar
Like a restorative dip in the sea, sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed and nutrient-rich spirulina purify and nourish skin. Mineral-rich French sea clay washes away surface impurities for healthier-looking skin.
- Sustainably-harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies skin.
- Spirulina nourishes with vitamins B1, B2, B3, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and amino acids.
- Mineral-rich French sea clay helps to purify skin and wash away toxins and impurities.
- Coconut oil, loaded with healthy fatty acids and vitamin E, provides long-lasting hydration.
- Lathering formula is versatile for use as a shaving gel.
- Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben free.
- New Awaken look.
Aqua/Water/Eau with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Linalool, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Melon Aldehyde, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Montmorillonite (Bentonite), Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Caramel, Natural Isolates, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin, Spirulina Maxima Powder. *Organic ingredient
Gently massage onto wet skin to create a rich lather. Rinse clean. Use daily as a body wash or shaving gel.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.