Description of Vegan Smart All-In-One Nutritional Shake - Chocolate, 15 Servings (24.34 oz), Naturade
Naturade VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shake - Chocolate
- Dietary Supplement
- Plant Based - Whole Food Complex.
- Vegan Blend - Non-GMO Protein.
- Vitamins - Minerals - Omega 3 - Probiotics - Dietary Fiber - Digestive Enzymes.
- Great Taste.
- Low Calorie.
- 20 g Non-GMO Protein -
6 g Dietary Fiber.
- No Cholesterol -
Zero Trans Fat -
Dairy & Soy Free -
- Naturally Flavored & Sweetened.
- Quality Assured Purity.
Everything you need in just one serving:
- Complete Protein Blend - Contains 5 different non-GMO plant based proteins providing all the essential amino acids in precise proportions, readily usable by the body, for building and repairing tissue and muscle.
- Whole Food Complex - Includes 9 different healthy colorful fruits and vegetables offering naturally occurring polyphenols, antioxidants and flavonoids to support overall wellness.
- 22 Vitamins & Minerals - Act as catalysts in thousands of biochemical reactions every day to support normal and healthy cell function.
- Fiber & Omega Blend - Provides 6 grams of dietary fiber to help keep you regular. Also contains over 200 mg of Omega-3 (DHA) to support a healthy brain, heart and circulatory system.
- Probiotic Blend - Contains 1 billion colony forming units, of "good" bacteria, for supporting digestive health and maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- Digestive Enzymes Blend - Assists in digesting foods more completely for greater absorption of nutrients and the good health that goes with them.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (43 g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Calories from Fat 45
Calories from Saturated Fat 10
Total Fat 5 g 8%
Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%
Soluble Fiber 5 g
Insoluble Fiber 1 g
Sugars 5 g
Other Carbohydrate 3 g
Protein 20 g 50%
Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate) 2500 IU 50%
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 30 mg 50%
Vitamin D (as egrocalciferol) 600 IU 150%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 40 mcg 50%
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 0.75 mg 50%
Riboflavin 0.85 mg 50%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg 50%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mg 50%
Folate (as folic acid) 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 9 mcg 150%
Biotin 150 mcg 50%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 5 mg 50%
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 9 mg 50%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 7.5 mg 50%
Selenium (as sodium selenate) 35 mcg 50%
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 1 mg 50%
Chromium (as chromium chloride) 60 mcg 50%
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 37.5 mcg 50%
Sodium (as sodium chloride and sodium citrate) 230 mg 10%
Potassium (as potassium citrate) 100 mg 3%
Complete Protein Blend 23 g
Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Protein, Chia Protein, Potato Protein, Chlorella Protein
Whole Food Complex 320 mg
Apricot Fruit, Mango Fruit, Raspberry Fruit, Carrot Root, Pineapple Fruit, Broccoli Flower and Stem, Cabbage Leaf, Beet Root, Spinach Leaves
Fiber & Omega Blend 6 g
Inulin (from Chicory), Flax Seed Powder, Bamboo Fiber, Pea Fiber, Apple Fruit Fiber, Borage Oil
Bacillus coagulans 1 billion CFU
Digestive Enzyme Blend 300 mg
Bromelain, Protease, Amylase, Lipase
Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, sunflower oil, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, cocoa powder, stevia extract, xanthan gum.
No acesulfame K, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, no MSG, no soy, gluten free, no egg, no dairy. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy & eggs.
Mix two levels scoops of VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shake in 9 to 11 ounces of ice-cold water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake well and enjoy.
VeganSmart is also a delicious, nutrient-supplementing addition to your favorite smoothie recipe - just blend and enjoy! Take one, or more servings daily for optimal health.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.