Description of SawLogs, Biodynamic Herbal Tonic, For Calm Mood, 1 oz, Oregon's Wild Harvest
Oregon's Wild Harvest SawLogs
- Biodynamic herbal tonic.
- Promotes a calming effect.
- Made with fresh, potent herbs grown on our farm in Oregon.
- Demeter Certified Biodynamic.
- USDA Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Non-GMO verified, 100% Vegetarian.
- Made with biodynamic raisin syrup and alcohol.
- Pure! No excipients, stearates or binders.
- FREE FROM gluten, dairy and soy allergens.
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors.
Serving Size: 2.5 mL
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
Biodynamic & Organic Proprietary Blend 1310 mg *
Fresh Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), Fresh Passionflower tops (Passiflora incarnata), Skullcap tops (Scutellaria lateriflora)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: biodynamic and organic alcohol, biodynamic raisin syrup, organic blackberry juice concentrate, organic lavender flower (Lavandula officinalis) extract, organic vanilla extract, distilled water.
Alcohol content: Not more than 45%.
As an herbal tonic, take 2.5 mL (approx. three half-droppers) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.