Description of LiverLove, Biodynamic Herbal Tonic, Liver Support, 1 oz, Oregon's Wild Harvest
Oregon's Wild Harvest LiverLove
- Biodynamic herbal tonic.
- Support for the liver.
- Made with fresh, potent herbs grown on our farm in Oregon.
- Demeter Certified Biodynamic.
- USDA Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Non-GMO verified, 100% Vegetarian.
- Made with biodynamic raisin syrup and alcohol.
- Pure! No excipients, stearates or binders.
- FREE FROM gluten, dairy and soy allergens.
- NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors.
Serving Size: 2.5 mL
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
Biodynamic & Organic Proprietary Blend 1260 mg *
Fresh Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), Fresh Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum), Fresh Burdock root (Arctium lappa), Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: biodynamic and organic alcohol, biodynamic raisin syrup, organic lemon juice, organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract, distilled water.
Alcohol content: Not more than 60%.
As an herbal tonic, take 2.5 mL (approx. three half-droppers) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.