Description of Presto HeatDish Parabolic Heater Plus Footlight
Presto HeatDish Parabolic Heater Plus Footlight
- Feels Like 3 Times the Heat,
- Costs 1/3 Less to Operate than Ordinary Electric Heaters.
The PRESTO® HeatDish® Plus Footlight parabolic electric heater uses a computer-designed parabolic reflector to focus heat, like a satellite dish concentrates TV signals, so it feels three times warmer than 1500 watt heaters, yet uses a third less energy. Because it warms you directly, you feel the heat almost instantly without first heating the entire room.
- Focuses heat where it's needed most ... on you!
- Keeps you toasty warm so there is no need to heat the entire room.
- Costs a third less to operate than 1500 watt heaters.
- Because it uses just 1000 watts, it can help save enough on electric bills to pay for itself in as little as one year.
- Handy top-mounted thermostatic control maintains the desired temperature automatically.
- Infinite Switch technology: provides a virtually infinite choice of heat settings, allowing you to select with precision the level of warmth desired.
- Illuminated Footlight® base tells you at a glance if the heater is plugged in (uses no more energy than a standard nightlight).
- Special safeguard features turn the heater off automatically in case of accidental tip-over.
- Warning buzzer sounds if the heater is jarred or tipped while the heating element is energized.
- Ideal for use in workshops; keeps you warm even in chilly surroundings.
- Great for offices too; the illuminated Footlight® base provides a clear visual reminder to office staff to disconnect the heater at day's end.
- Recessed handle allows you to easily carry the heater from room to room.
120 volts AC, 1000 watts.
Dimensions: 18.5" H x 12" W x 16" L.
Weight: 5.9 lbs.
1-year limited warranty.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.