Description of Lasko CC23630 Elite Collection Revolution Full-Room Ceramic Heater with Remote Control
Lasko CC23630 Elite Collection Revolution Full-Room Ceramic Heater
Lasko's Elite Collection Revolution Full-Room Ceramic Heater with remote control will keep your entire room cozy.
It features a 360-degree rotating grill for full room warmth, or you can pause the grill to direct the heat where you need it most. The 360-degree rotating grill can be used in conjunction with the widespread oscillation feature to heat your whole room quickly. Use the simple electronic controls to adjust the thermostat, select from 3 heat settings, or set the 8-hour auto-off timer (30-minute increments). Includes a multi-function remote control that will operate the heater functions from a distance. For convenience, there is on-board storage for the remote and 2 AAA Duracell batteries are included. The easy-to-clean filter keeps your space heater running efficiently. Built-in safety features include a tip-over safety switch, automatic overheat protection and cool-touch exterior. The built-in carry handle makes it easy to move this heater from room to room.
- Multi-function remote control
- User Manual
- 360° Grill Rotation blankets the room in comforting warmth
- 3 heat settings
- 8-hour auto shut-off timer; timer can be set for 30-minute increments
- Optional widespread oscillation distributes heat evenly
- Auto Eco - automatic electronic thermostat maintains comfort using less energy
- Multi-function remote control with on-board storage (2 AAA Duracell batteries included)
- Easy-vacuum filter for high efficiency
- Built-in safety features include automatic overheat protection, cool-touch housing and tip-over safety switch
- Built-in carry handle for easy transportation from room-to-room
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
Dimensions & More Info:
- 1500 watts on high/120 volts
- 7.15" L x 9.53" W x 23.04" H
- Made in China
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.