Description of Loratadine 10 mg, Generic Claritin, 100 Tablets, OHM Laboratories
Loratadine USP 10 mg Tablets
- Allergy Relief.
- Generic Claritin.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Active Ingredients: Loratadine 10 mg (Antihistamine).
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; Not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.