Description of Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength for Men, 2 oz x 3 Bottles
Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength for Men
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment.
- Regrows More Hair Than 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution.
- Unscented Topical Solution.
- Not for Use by Women.
- 3-60 ml (2 oz) Bottles - Total 6 oz.
Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Minoxidil Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men has been shown to regrow hair in men with thinning hair or hair loss.
The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength for Men will not work for all men. Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
Every Kirkland Signature product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands.
Minoxidil Extra Strength Ingredients:
Active ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/v;
Purpose: Hair regrowth treatment for men.
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.
Use: to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only).
Apply one ml with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.