Description of Men's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment, Three Month Supply, 180g
Men's Rogaine Foam
- Easy-to-use Foam.
- Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair.
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol.
- Three Month Supply - Three 60 g (2.11 oz) Cans.
Now all the power of Rogaine is available in an easy-to-use, fast-drying foam.
Men's Rogaine Foam is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth foam. It contains 5% minoxidil, the same FDA-approved ingredient in Men's Rogaine Extra Strength solution that's clinically proven to regrow hair. And because it's a foam, it goes on easily and dries fast. It's not greasy and it doesn't run or drip. It's so easy to use, it could make getting back your hair one of the easiest parts of your routine.
Your daily grooming routine probably already includes brushing, shaving, maybe more -- take a look at what adding just a few minutes more with Men's Rogaine Foam can do.
How to Apply Mens Rogaine Foam:
- In the morning, within the hair thinning area, part your hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- The foam may begin to melt upon contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first (be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam).
- Hold the can upside down and press nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of foam applied should be half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into scalp, then wash your hands well.
In the evening, follow the steps above to be sure you apply it correctly. Make sure that you apply it early enough before going to bed to allow it to dry.
While using Rogaine, you can continue other hair care routines, including washing, styling -- even coloring -- as long as you allow Rogaine to dry first.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.