Description of Children's Claritin Grape Syrup, 24 Hour Allergy Relief, 8 oz
Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup
- # 1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand.
- Loratadine 5 mg/5 ml,
- Non-Drowsy, 24 Hour Allergy Relief,
- 2 Bottles, 4 Ounces Each,
- Ages 2 and Up.
Non-Drowsy 24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup tastes great and helps relieve your child's worst allergy symptoms. Just one dose lasts all day to give your kids powerful, non-drowsy, 24 Hour allergy relief. Safe and effective for kids ages 2 years and older when used as directed. Dye Free.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Active Ingredients (in each 5 ml teaspoonful) - Purpose:
Loratadine 5 mg - Antihistamine.
Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Glycerin, Maltitol, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Purified Water.
Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (TSP) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (TSP) in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had and allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.