Description of Children's Claritin Grape Chewables, Loratadine 5 mg, 50 Tablets
Children's Claritin® Grape Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine 5 mg.
- Non-Drowsy 24 Hour Allergy Relief,
- Ages 2 and Up.
Children's Claritin® Grape Chewables are easy for kids to take. They provide 24 hour, non-drowsy allergy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes.
- #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand
- Lasts all day
- For kids ages 2+
- Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Loratadine 5 mg - Antihistamine
Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: Chew 2 tablets daily; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Chew 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.