Description of BabyConfirm Pregnancy, Home Pregnancy Test Kit, 3 Pack, Confirm BioSciences
BabyConfirm Home Pregnancy Test Kit
- 99% Accurate results.
- One Step Test.
- Results in 2 minutes.
- Results 5 days before missed period.
- Value Pack: 3 Pregnancy Test kits.
- BONUS Ovulation test strip included.
BabyConfirm pregnancy tests are the easiest to use.
BabyConfirm can detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days sooner than the day of your missed period.
The BabyConfirm One Step HCG Urine Test is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself. It detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("HCG"), which appears in urine very early during pregnancy. BabyConfirm pregnancy test is easy to use and easy to read. Just in one step, simply hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream. Results are confirmed in just 2 minutes.
Content of the test kit:
- Three BabyConfirm Pregnancy Test Kits.
- One Ovulation Test Kit.
- Leaflet with instructions for use.
The BabyConfirm pregnancy test can be used 5 days sooner than the day of your missed period. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy. In clinical testing the BabyConfirm Pregnancy Test detected the pregnancy hormone in 65% of women when tests 5 days before their expected period, 82% at 3 days before their expected period, 89% at 2 days before their expected period and 90% at one day before their expected period.
HOW TO DO THE TEST?
- To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test device - midstream from the pouch.
- Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the midstream cap and expose the absorbent.
- Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet.
- Re-cap the device and wait for color bands to appear. Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 2 minutes is required. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS?
- Negative (not pregnant):
Only one color band appears in the control zone. No apparent band on the test zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected.
- Positive (pregnant):
Distinct color bands appear in the Control and test zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of HCG hormone.
No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region but not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit. If test still fails, please contact the distributor or the store, where you bought the product, with the lot number.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.