Description of Pregnancy Wheel & Ovulation Calendar/Calculator, Fairhaven Health
9-Months-Plus Pregnancy Wheel and Ovulation Calendar
- Follow your baby's development, predict due dates, and see doctor appointment reminders.
- This wheel also serves as an ovulation predictor.
Customized Ovulation Tracking and Pregnancy Reminders.
From preconception to due-date, the 9-Months-Plus Ovulation Calendar & Pregnancy Pinwheel provides day-to-day information on fertility, ovulation and pregnancy milestones.
Ideal for trying-to-conceive and pregnant women, the ovulation calendar pinpoints ovulation and peak fertility, implantation, when to expect a missed period and the best date to take a pregnancy test, all based on your cycle length. The ovulation calendar also helps cut down on wasted test kits by outlining the best times to use ovulation tests or microscopes.
Once pregnancy is achieved, the pregnancy wheel guides women through the myriad of important dates and doctor visits over the next nine months, including the right time for fetal viability, movement and heartbeat checks, ultrasounds, and important tests like Nuchal Translucency, the triple screen and amniocentesis.
The 9-Months-Plus Pregnancy Wheel Advantage:
- The only ovulation prediction wheel on that market that is adjustable for short, long or irregular menstrual cycles.
- Designed by fertility expert Dr. Amos Grunebaum to be detailed and accurate enough for use by medical professionals or midwives as well as trying-to-conceive couples.
- Increases chances for successful conception with ovulation tracking and determining peak fertile times.
- Helps with charting fetal weight and length on a weekly basis to ascertain healthy development.
- Offers indispensable reminders about doctor visits and important tests during the pregnancy.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.