Description of Zarbee's Naturals Children's Cough & Mucus Syrup, Day & Night, 3 Bottles
Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup + Mucus
- Dietary Supplement.
- Safe & Effective.
- 3-Pack Day & Night.
- With Dark Honey & Ivy Leaf Extract.
- Natural Mixed Berry Flavor.
- Carefully tailored for kids aged 2-6.
- Soothes coughs, helps clear mucus and supports the immune system.
- Ingredients inspired by nature and backed by science.
- Naturally sweetened and delicious mixed berry flavor.
- Soothes coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants.
- 2 Bottles of Daytime Cough Syrup + Mucus
- 1 Bottle of Nighttime Cough Syrup + Mucus
Carefully Tailored For Kids 2-6 Years Old
Zarbee's Children's Cough and Mucus Syrup soothes coughs, helps clear mucus, supports your child's immune system, and calms for a better night's sleep.
A Soothing Serving
Each serving contains carefully selected and scientifically supported ingredients - dark honey, proven to soothe coughs, ivy leaf, to help clear mucus when coughing, Zinc and elderberry extract for immune support, and chamomile to calm the body and mind before bed.
Naturally Delicious Flavor
Our cough syrups are all naturally sweetened. The only sugar in our bottles comes from our soothing dark honey. Kids will love the natural mixed berry flavor!
Ingredient Inspired By Nature
Free of drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, added flavors or dyes, or high fructose corn syrup. Allergen-Friendly: Gluten, dairy, egg, and peanut free.
#1 Pediatrician Recommended
Developed by a father and pediatrician, Zarbee's is the cough syrup brand recommended most by pediatricians for babies and children 12 and under.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.