Description of Zantac 150 Maximum Strength, Ranitidine 150mg/Acid Reducer, 60 Capsules
Zantac 150 Maximum Strength
- Ranitidine 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
- Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach.
What is Maximum Strength Zantac 150®?
The ingredient in Maximum Strength Zantac 150, ranitidine, has been prescribed by doctors for years to treat millions of patients safely and effectively. The active ingredient in Maximum Strength Zantac 150 has been taken safely with many frequently prescribed medications.
What symptoms does Maximum Strength Zantac relieve and prevent?
- Maximum Strength Zantac 150 relieves and prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Eating or drinking certain foods or beverages, and even lying down to sleep, can cause heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. It is normal for the stomach to produce acid, especially after consuming food or beverages. However, acid in the wrong place, such as the esophagus, or too much acid, can cause burning pain and discomfort.
How does Maximum Strength Zantac 150 work?
Maximum Strength Zantac 150 reduces the production of stoma h acid. This is what makes Maximum Strength Zantac 150 different from antacids, which neutralize the acid already in your stomach. Antacids do not reduce the production of acid.
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet):
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg) Acid reducer.
Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Synthetic Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, and Triacetin.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more that 2 tablets in 24 hours)
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness.
- frequent chest pain.
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- unexplained weight loss.
- nausea or vomiting.
- stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens.
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.