Description of Vornado Compact Whole Room Air Circulating Fan
Vornado Compact Whole Room Air Circulating Fan
Unlike an ordinary tower fan, a Vornado air circulator doesn't just blow air. Instead, it produces true whole-room air circulation using Vortex Technology, exclusive to Vornado. So rather than being in the breeze or out of the breeze with an ordinary fan, you get an even temperature and circulation throughout the room.
The 530 Vornado air circulator combines the signature Vornado grill and the energy efficient Vortex technology to move air up to 65 feet, while aerodynamically circulating all the air in a room. More powerful than an 18" commercial fan! Its compact and convenient size makes it perfect anywhere in the home or office. Available with a 3-speed control. Evens room temperature and eliminates hot and cold spots. Use the Vornado 530 all year long for added comfort and energy savings in every season.
- Colors: Black or White
- Vornado's signature Vortex Technology provides complete circulation of all the air in a room
- Superior performance - moves air up to 65 feet
- 3-speed control for any circulation need
- Saves energy year-round by working with heating and cooling systems
- Multi-directional airflow provides movement of air at any angle
- Base engineered for extra stability when operating from the floor or desktop
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Removable grill makes cleaning easy and convenient
- UL and cUL listed
- Dimensions: 8.10" L x 9.80" W x 10.80" H
- Weight: 4.06 lbs
- 5 years limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 283 CFM
- Blade Length: 7.17 in.
- Diameter: 7.31 in.
- Revolutions per Minute: 2,200 RPM
- Voltage: 120 Volt
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.