Description of ViraLib for Herpes & Shingles, 4 oz, Health and Wisdom Inc.
Health and Wisdom ViraLib
- For Herpes Virus & Shingles, Infections, etc.
- Up to 456 doses.
- With a Convenient Dropper Tip.
Whether you are coping with Genital Herpes, Cold Sores, Shingles, Measles, or other viruses that never seem to go away, you may find ViraLib to be beneficial.
ViraLib was designed with organic or wild-crafted herbs extracted in pure grain alcohol to achieve the strongest possible product to bring relief to those who suffer from a variety of viral conditions.
ViraLib is a synergistic blend of herbs designed to assist the body in relieving symptoms caused by various forms of the Herpes virus and many other viruses, too!
- Skullcap Herb is specific for reaching the nerves that lie deep in the spinal cord.
- Olive leaf brings relief from the pain caused by genital lesions, cold sores, shingles sensitivities, etc.
- Golden Seal is a natural antibiotic and helps prevent secondary infections.
- Garlic Bulb is the best antibiotic, antiviral herb available. The inclusion of this herb in its concentrated form leans toward prevention from other viruses - hmmm, swine flu comes to mind!!
- Lobelia has been called the "thinking herb" by the world's best herbalists. This herb acts as the traffic cop in directing the other herbs to the exact place they need to go!
Taken orally ViraLib will supply the healing herbs through the digestive tract and help boost immunity to bacterial and viral attacks. This concentrated form of Garlic is much easier to "take" than eating multiple cloves of Garlic daily!
Serving size: 5 Drops
Servings per container 456
Amount per Serving % Daily 5 Drops *
Proprietary Blend: Skullcap Herb, Olive Leaf, Garlic, Golden Seal, Lobelia
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: A base of 36-42% Pure Grain Alcohol.
No Added Fillers or Chemicals. All ingredients are Organically grown or Wild crafted.
As a dietary supplement: Take 5 drops 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Topical: Apply to area of concern at first sensation of discomfort. Repeat often. Apply to the soles of the feet from the big toe to the heel along the meridian (arch). Use this product as directed by your health care professional.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy, or while nursing, except as directed by your health care professional.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.