Description of VetIQ Pill Treats for Dogs, 30 Flavored Soft Chews
VetIQ Pill Treats for Dogs
- VET Grade Formula.
- Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavored Soft Chews.
- For All Dog Sizes.
- Can be Used with Capsules or Tablets.
- Wheat Free.
- Made in the USA.
YOUR PET WILL LOVE THE TASTE OF THESE TREATS, WITHOUT NOTICING THEIR MEDICINE TUCKED INSIDE!
Have you ever carefully disguised your pet's medication in hamburger or peanut butter, only to have them eat everything but their medicine? It's funny, but it's also frustrating. Now there's a better solution: soft, chewable Pill Treats.
- An easy way to administer your dog's medicine.
- Flavor your pet will love!
- A good training treat for your dog.
- Each Pill Treat is designed with a built-in tube, perfect for inserting a tablet or capsule. The chewable treats are flavored and sized for dogs.
Crude Protein (max) - 12.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 4.0%
Moisture (max) - 15.0%
Calories Per Treat - 17.9
Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Tapioca, Dried Whey, Dried Potato, Pork Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Spray Dried Chicken Liver, Sorbitol, Pork Gelatin, Beet Molasses, Palm Oil, Lecithin, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Glucono-delta-lactone, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Bacon Flavor, Citric Acid (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Directions for Use:
Your dogs will love the hickory smoked bacon flavor of these soft chew treats so much, they won't even notice the medicine tucked inside! To fill the Pill Treat tube:
- Hold the treat with the thumb and forefinger.
- Insert the tablet or capsule.
- Close the treat by pinching both sides of the tube closed with your fingers.
- Now your pet can enjoy the Pill Treat, with medication hidden inside.
To prevent transfer of the medication's smell or taste, do not touch the pill treat with the hand that has held the tablet or capsule.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.