Description of FloraSil, Water-Soluble Form of Silica, 180 Vegetarian Capsules, Flora
- Supports healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Source of silicon for the maintenance of healthy skin, nails, and hair.
It's prized for its ability to help restore natural beauty by providing valuable nutrients to skin, bones, hair, and nails, but unfortunately much silica is lost in many food sources due to over-refining and processing. Supplementation with a carefully prepared and easily absorbed form of silica, like FloraSil, can help provide the silica your body may be thirsting for.
- Water-soluble form of silica, made from the Spring horsetail plant.
- Uses a special extraction process, using water instead of chemicals, developed by Dr. Louis Kervran at the University of Paris.
- Extraction method preserves bioflavonoids necessary for effective absorption of silica and ensures retention of calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, boron, iron, and phosphorus.
- Free of artificial additives and preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
Silicon 4.7 mg
(equivalent to 10 mg silica from extract of spring horsetail Equisetum arvense aerial parts)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, corn syrup solids (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (plant-source) and hypromellose.
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.