Description of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000 mg, 90 Liquid Softgels
Nature Made Fish Oil 1000 mg
- Dietary Supplement.
- 300 mg Omega-3.
- Purified To Remove Mercury.
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Fish Oil 1000 mg. Every 2 softgels provide 600 mg of heart healthy omega-3s (500 mg EPA/DHA).
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Nature Made supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating 250 - 500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart.
- Every 2 softgels provide 500 mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Nature Made Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgel is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards - it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Omega-3/Fish Oil Brand
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Verified
- Purified to remove mercury
- Nature Made fish oil supply only comes from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2 g 3%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g *
Cholesterol 20 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate < 1g < 1%
Protein Less than 1g *
Fish Oil Concentrate 2000 mg *
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 600 mg *
Total Omega-3 EPA & DHA 500 mg *
Omega-3 Other 100 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine).
Take 2 softgels daily with a meal.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.