Description of Tri-Color Quinoa, Certified Organic, 14 oz, NOW Foods
NOW Foods Tri-Color Quinoa
- Delightful blend of white, red and black quinoa.
- Good source of protein and iron.
- Always made without dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, eggs.
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
- Certified Organic by QAI.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Living Now™ Tri-Color Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (46 g)
Servings Per Container: about 9
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3 g 5%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 6 g 12%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Organic White Quinoa, Organic Red Quinoa, Organic Black Quinoa.
Note for 1 cup of Tri-Color Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place Tri-Color Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add Tri-Color Quinoa and turn heat on low.
4. Cover the pot and allow the Tri-Color Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or when the liquid is absorbed.
5. When Tri-Color Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and luff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish.
Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is Non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Packaged in the USA.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.