Description of ThroatCalm, Sore Throat Relief (Throat Calm), 60 Tablets, Boiron
- Quick-dissolving Tablets.
- For Everyone Ages 12 and Up
- Hoarseness. Red, Dry and Sore Throat.
- Non-Drowsy. No Known Drug Interactions.
- Melts Under Your Tongue.
- Help Your Body the Natural Way.
- Take ThroatCalm at the Onset of a Minor Sore Throat.
Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness.
Active ingredients -- Purpose:
Arnica montana 3C HPUS Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) Relieves red and sore throat
Bromium 3C HPUS Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
Bryonia 3C HPUS Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury per dose) Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
Pulsatilla 3C HPUS Relieves raw sore throat
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- If sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken. Store at 68-77F (20-25C).
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.