Description of Terry Naturally Traumaplant Comfrey Cream, 50 g, EuroPharma
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Traumaplant® Comfrey Cream
- From Freshly Harvested Blossoms, Stems and Leaves.
- Free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs).
- Topical Cream.
- Paraben Free.
Made from the blossoms, leaves, and stems of a specialized comfrey grown specifically for the product (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN), Traumaplant is free of the pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
- 14 clinical studies, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies.
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs).
- Safe for children ages 4 and up.
- Specialized comfrey - grown especially for this product.
- Non-staining comfrey cream.
- A favorite worldwide - millions sold -- finally available in the United States!
- A must-have for every home, backpack, or purse!.
One tube does it all!
Traumaplant® Comfrey Cream Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract naturally containing Choline, Rosmarinic Acid and Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glycol Salicylate, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary (Rosimarinus officinalis) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Cultivated without chemicals.
Apply liberally several times daily, or as often as desired. Safe for adults and children over 4 years of age. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Product of Germany
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.