Description of Terry Naturally CuraMed 750 mg, Value Size, 120 Softgels, EuroPharma
EuroPharma Terry Naturally CuraMed® 750 mg
- Dietary Supplement.
- Healthy Inflammation Response.*
- Superior Absorption Curcumin.
- More Powerful Than Plain Curcumin or Turmeric.
Safe, Studied, Effective.
- BCM-95® Curcumin has been used in 22 groundbreaking, published studies.
- The only patented curcumin with turmeric essential oils.
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response.*
- Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals.
- High antioxidant ORAC value >1,500,000**.
- Provides 500 mg of pure curcuminoids per softgel.
- From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals.
The CuraMed® Difference
When compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than plain curcumin.
* Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
**Based on independent lab analysis per 100 grams BCM-95®
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount/Serving Daily Value
Proprietary Complex 750 mg
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®), phospholipids, turmeric essential oil, supplying 500 mg of pure curcuminoids.
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color).
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
1 CuraMed® softgel daily, may increase as desired. Using patented technology, this proprietary complex provides enhanced absorption and sustained retention time at meaningful levels in the body.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.