Description of Super Colon Cleansing Powder (Colon Cleansing), 12 oz, Health Plus Inc.
Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse
- Psyllium Supplement with Herbs.
- Helps Promote Regularity.
- Gentle Internal Cleansing.
- Helps with Occasional Constipation.
- Promotes Digestive Health.
- Generally Produces a Bowel Movement in 6 to 12 Hours.
Developed in 1986 and designed with the philosophy that your colon should be thoroughly cleansed every couple of months. Super Colon Cleanse products blend Senna, a natural stimulant, with nourishing herbs as well as good bacteria to help support the total digestive process.
- Helps with occasional constipation and gentle internal cleansing.
- Assists with greater nutrient absorption.
- Helps with the elimination of toxins in the colon.
- Within 6-12 hours, encourages peristalsis, which is a series of contractions that move waste through the digestive tract.
?Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop Daily (approx. 7.5g)
Servings Per Container: 45
?Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%
Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 152 IU 4%
Vitamin C 1 mg 2%
Calcium ?68 mg ?6%
Iron 6 mg 30%
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Senna Leaf Powder ?4,706 mg
Psyllium Husk Powder 2,268 mg
Fennel Seed Powder 150 mg
Papaya Leaf Powder 150 mg
Rose Hips Fruit Powder 150 mg
L. Acidophilus 75 mg
Adults - take 1 level scoop daily (approx. 7g) mix well with at least 10-12 oz. of water, juice or your favorite beverage and drink immediately. This product may be taken in two separate 1/2 scoops (approx. 3.5g) twice daily.
Children (6-12 yrs.) - 1/3 the adult dosage.
Use Super Colon Cleanse Periodically - for no more than 10 days every two months.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.