Description of Sultra The Bombshell 1.5 Inch Rod Curling Iron with Accessories
Sultra The Bombshell 1.5 Inch Rod Curling Iron with Accessories
Get twice the heating power with The Bombshell 1.5-inch Rod Curling Iron. Dual-Heater ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology mends hair during the styling process with Far Infrared Rays making The Bombshell 1.5-Inch perfect for color-treated, dry or damaged hair. Even 380°F heat from the smooth rod barrel creates luxurious, romantic loose curls and waves in half the time of a traditional clip curling iron, without the clip lines. Wrap. Release. Repeat!
- 1.5-inch Rod Curling Iron
- Styling Glove
- Iron Pad
- Sultra Hair Sectioning Clips
- Curl Safe Protective Spray 5.1 oz
- Volumize Amplifying Lotion 5.1 oz
- Dual-Heater ThermaTru™ Ceramic Technology
- Ideal for any hair type - ultra fine to thick and course
- Locks in your style for long-lasting wear
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Rapid heat-up and heat recovery
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- 9-foot, no-tangle swivel cord
- Two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 14"L x 5"W x 3.5"H
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- 1. Part hair into four sections, from front to back and ear to ear.
- 2. WRAP! Starting in the back left section, take a 2" piece of hair and wrap it around The Bombshell. Hold for about 8 seconds.
- 3. RELEASE! Loosen hair around the barrel of The Bombshell and slowly pull the iron out. Allow curled hair to cool in the palm of your hand before completely releasing.
- 4. REPEAT! Repeat steps 2-3 throughout remaining sections of hair, taking 1-2" pieces of hair and wrapping them around the barrel, until the look is complete!
- TIP!! Use with Styling Glove provided. When styling the right side of your head, wear glove in your right hand. Switch glove to the left hand to style the left side of your head.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.