Description of Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher Deluxe Kit
Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher Deluxe Kit
Spa Sonic deep cleanses the entire face and body and tones the skin. Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher is a waterproof device which is ideal for use in the shower, bath and sink. It operates with 4 attachments (all included): A small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, pumice for rough areas, and a facial sponge for microdermabrasion and reduction of fine lines. The Spa Sonic's dermal penetrating action promotes rapid absorption of skin care products.
Spa Sonic tested comparably to other leading skincare systems in an independent study conducted by the leading consumer test laboratory (STR/Shuster Labs 2010). Made with Clear Skin Technology, the Spa Sonic brush heads were specially designed by dermatologists to deep clean while being completely non-irritating.
Four removable rotating brush heads offer a variety of benefits:
- Small facial brush: cleanses your face by getting deep into pores.
- Large body brush: cleanses entire body deeper than loofah & body sponges.
- Facial buffer: aids in moisturizer absorption & microdermabrasion to reduce fine lines and dark spots.
- Pumice stone: can smooth out rough areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Exfoliates, smoothes and softens skin.
- Clean Complexion Technology, Non-irritating.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Can be used with your favorite cleansers.
- Tightens and reduces size of pores.
- Supports the reduction of fine lines & dark spots.
- Eliminates dirt, makeup and oil.
- Safe and effective for all skin types.
- 4 bonus attachments included.
- Long lasting AA battery four back - no need to charge.
Spa Sonic Face & Body Polisher Deluxe Kit Includes:
- 1 Body polishing unit
- 2 Small facial brushes
- 1 Large body brush
- 1 Facial buffer
- 1 Pumice stone
- 1 Battery four pack
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.