Description of Smoothing Shampoo & Wash Family Size, Berry Primrose, 16 oz, Babo Botanicals
Babo Botanicals Smoothing Shampoo & Wash
- All Natural.
- No Sulfates, Parabens or Phthalates.
- For Tangly, Frizzy or Curly Hair.
- Pure Plant & Flower Extracts.
- Nourishing & Softening.
- A must have for any child who has hair licks, knots, tangles and frizz.
- Smoothing and detangling moisturizers for faster combing time, less pulling and no more tears!
- Gentle, tear free botanical blend tames and softens hair. Bed head, be gone.
- Eliminates frizz, calms flyaways and prevents static.
- Increases manageability - even day two: braids, barettes, combing - easier.
- Perfect to control and soften curls.
Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula.
Smoothing Shampoo & Wash Ingredients:
Hypoallergenic. Made without: dairy, soy, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens.
Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Glucosides Betaine Crosspolymer, Vegetable Glycerine, Polyquaternium 80, Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Seed Extract, Glucono Delta Lactone, Polyquaternium 10, Nutrisoothe Herbal Extract Blend [Vegetable Glycerin, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Extract*, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract*, Meadowsweet (Spiraea Ulmaria) Flower Extract*, Wildcrafted Watercrest (Nasturtium Officinale) Leaf Extract, Kudzu (Pueraria Lobata) Root Extract*], Potassium Sorbate, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Black Currant (Ribes Nigrum) Absolute, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Oil, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Oil. *Certified Organic Ingredients
For little boys and girls, apply to wet hair and scalp, avoiding eye area. Rinse. Follow with Instantly Smooth Detangler. Perfect for unruly, curly or tangly hair.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.