Description of Balance Shampoo - Eucalyptus Peppermint, 12 oz, The Seaweed Bath Co.
Seaweed Bath Co. Balance Shampoo - Eucalyptus Peppermint
For locks that flow in harmony with the sea. This nourishing conditioner brings hair into healthy balance with pro-vitamin B5 and sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed that work together to target excess oil and recondition the scalp.
- Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies.
- Pro-vitamin B5 balances and hydrates.
- Argan oil helps hair maintain healthy moisture and shine.
- Aloe boosts hair softness and shine.
- Coconut and avocado oils moisturize hair and scalp.
- Vitamin E restores and promotes hair growth.
- Safe for all hair types, including color treated hair.
- Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben free.
Aqua/Water/Eau with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Fruit*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Peppermint Terpenes, Triethyl Citrate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organic ingredient
Apply to wet hair and massage, focusing on the roots. Rinse thoroughly. Use daily or as needed. Safe for color treated hair.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.