Description of Quinoa Spaghetti, Organic, 8 oz, NOW Foods
NOW Foods Organic Quinoa Spaghetti
- Quinoa & Rice Pasta.
- Always Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Corn, Eggs.
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
- Gluten & Corn Free.
- Simply natural.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
- Made without the 8 major common allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Certified Organic by QAI.
Made with three simple organic ingredients rice, quinoa and amaranth our gluten-free pasta offers the delicious flavor and texture you expect from traditional pasta. Our wholesome pasta is made without GMOs, allergens and additives and is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility, so your family can enjoy their favorite pasta dishes without sacrificing quality or flavor.
From hearty spaghetti and lasagna to every kids favorite, macaroni, pasta is a wholesome, versatile and convenient choice. With Living Now® Gluten-Free Organic Quinoa Spaghetti you can once again enjoy pasta dishes without wheat, corn, soy and other allergens.
Living Now® is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - its a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now® products are produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and are non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now® eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
2 oz. dry (56 g)
Servings Per Container:
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate 43 g 14%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g 10%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Organic Rice, Organic Quinoa and Organic Amaranth.
1) In a large pot, bring 4 quarts (16 cups) of water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tsp. salt to water if desired.
2) Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm.
3) Remove from heat. Drain and serve as desired. Do not rinse.
Quinoa Spaghetti and Garlic Tomato Sauce
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! This recipe is free of gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and has a low glycemic impact.
1 tbsp Ellyndale Organics™ Canola Oil
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large shallot, small dice
1 cup celery, small dice
1 cup carrots, small dice
2 cups crushed tomatoes
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sage, finely chopped
1 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
1 tsp oregano, finely chopped
1 cup pasta water
1) In a large pan, place canola oil on medium heat.
2) Add garlic, shallots, celery, and carrots and cook for 10 minutes or until the shallots are translucent.
3) Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable stock, salt, and herbs.
4) Cook for 25 minutes then add pasta water with 1 box of cooked quinoa spaghetti.
5) Cook for an additional 2 minutes then serve warm.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.