Description of SleepCalm for Sleep Relief, 60 Meltaway Tablets, Boiron
- Formerly Quietude.
- Melatonin-Free Sleep Relief.
- Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep, Calms Restless Sleep.
- Help Your Body the Natural Way.
- Homeopathic Medicine.
- Plant-Based Actives.
- No Daytime Grogginess.
Boiron SleepCalm provides an over-the-counter solution to relieve occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, and intermittent awakening. This homeopathic medicine calms restless sleep, so you can fall asleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day. It's made with plant-based active ingredients that help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by nervousness, worries, exhaustion, an overactive mind, jet lag, or night shift work. The meltaway tablets are convenient to take without water at bedtime, and can be taken on an empty stomach.
SleepCalm is free of melatonin and other ingredients that cause daytime drowsiness. It's non-habit forming so it won't induce dependence and does not interact with other medications. There are no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- temporarily relieves: occasional sleeplessness, intermittent awakening, restless sleep.
- helps reduce difficulty falling asleep due to: nervousness, worries.
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue at bedtime.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsens. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.