Description of Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil, For Skin, 16 oz, LifeFlo
Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil
- Cold Pressed.
- Touch of Vitamin E added (0.5%) to preserve the freshness of the oil.
- Prized for problematic skin.
- High in Vitamin A, D and E.
- Rich texture that hydrates and moisturizes skin dry, damaged skin.
- Can be used as a massage oil.
- Soft, soothing and leaves not greasy residue.
- Has a history of cosmetic use that dates back to biblical periods.
Pure Avocado Oil is a protein-rich moisturizer that is high in Vitamins A, D, and E, plus potassium and other minerals. Excellent for dry skin and scalp problems. Readily penetrates and softens even the most dry, damaged skin without leaving a greasy residue.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
Lightly massage Pure Avocado Oil into the skin or scalp, especially dry areas, or use as a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.