Description of Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Liquid, Lemon Mint Flavor, 8 oz, Garden of Life
Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
- Lemon Mint Flavor.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement.
Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland.
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil.
- One of nature's richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
- One serving of Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.
- The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (5 ml)
Servings Per Container: 47
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5 g 7 %
Saturated Fat 1 g 5 %
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g +
Cholesterol 10 mg 3 %
Vitamin A 5000 IU 100 %
Vitamin D 200 IU 50 %
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 962 mg +
DHA¹ 453 mg +
EPA² 320 mg +
¹ Docosahaxaenoic Acid
² Eicosapenthaenoic Acid
* Daily Values for adults and children over 4 years of age
+ Daily Values not established
Other Ingredients: Icelandic Cod Liver Oil, natural lemon essence, natural peppermint essence, alpha tocopherol.
Adults take one teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.