Description of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer 7-in-1 Anti-Aging, 3.4 oz (100 ml)
Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer
- For Visibly Younger-Looking Skin.
- 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
- Provides The Total Anti-Aging Power Of Moisture Fused With Vitamins And Anti-oxidants.
Why is total effects daily moisture right for you?
For those concerned about multiple signs of aging, Olay Total Effects daily facial moisturizer provides the benefit of 7 anti-aging therapies in 1 formula.
- Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow.
- Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance of age spots.
- Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture.
- Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin's surface.
- Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance.
The Result? Visibly younger-looking skin with an appearance that's more resilient to aging.
This exclusive formula of Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer is:
- Dermatologically Tested
- Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Fast Absorbing
Total Effects Daily Moisturizer Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Nicinamide (Vitamin B3), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Laureth 7, PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)
Smooth on clean face and neck. Gentle enough for everyday use. Designed to replace your moisturizer and specialty skin care products.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.