Description of Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation, 13.5 oz Total, 2 Canisters (6 oz Each) and 1 Nasal Spray
Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation Value Kit
- Sinus rinse for irrigation & mist.
- Free premium saline nasal spray included.
- Consistent volume of saline for effective sinus rinse.
- No mixing or clean-up required.
- Added moisturizer.
- Unique saline blend formula.
- Doctor recommended.
Give your nose complete relief with Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation, which contains:
- Two Actuator Tips.
- Two 6 Fl. Oz. Canisters
- Orange for Stream Irrigation.
- White for Spray Moisturizing.
- One Premium Saline Nasal Spray.
Ocean Complete provides two delivery options for
thorough nasal relief:
- Orange nozzle irrigates and liquefies mucus, clearing
- White nozzle adds moisturizing mist to counteract dry
climates in airplanes, hotels, schools, hospitals, and from
medications, nosebleeds, and polluted air.
Ideal for people using oxygen and/or CPAP machines for
sleep apnea. Unique salt blend reported in medical journals more
effective than saline alone. Convenient and easy to use... with no mixing required. Non-medicated formula safe for frequent daily use. Pharmaceutical-grade quality.
When should you use Ocean Complete Sinus Rinse for Irrigation & Mist?
- General moisturizing: dry climates, airplanes, hotel rooms.
- Allergies: cleanser, moisturizer, liquefy mucus.
- Congestion: liquefy mucus.
- Drug-induced dry nose: moisturizer.
- Nosebleeds: cleanser, moisturizer.
- Nose surgery: irrigation, moisturizer.
- Oxygen treatments: moisturizer.
- CPAP machine for sleep apnea: moisturizer.
Purified water, glycerin, sodium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride
Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation Instructions:
To flush and irrigate...
Attach the orange tip (actuator).
Hold head in an upright position, insert nozzle just inside nostril.
Press and hold actuator for one full second as a gentle stream washes nasal passages.
Gently inhale as you spray, bringing fluid to the back of your nasal passages. Cough and clear out any fluid that moves to the back of the throat. *
Do this at least twice in each nostril once a day or as often as needed.
Rinse and dry the tip.
*This is a physician recommended method for irrigating nasal passages and sinuses. Proper front-to-back irrigation with saline can effectively clear nasal passages and all front and rear sinus openings allowing sinuses to regulate and drain. Irrigation can be somewhat uncomfortable at first but the results can provide extensive relief.
To mist and moisturize...
Attach the white tip (actuator).
Hold head in an upright position, insert nozzle just inside each nostril.
Press and hold actuator to restore moisture to dry nasal passages.
Repeat as often as needed (non-habit forming, drug free, non-addicting).
Rinse and dry the tip.
Avoid spraying in eyes.
Contents under pressure.
Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Do not puncture or incinerate.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.