Description of Night Time Leg Calm Wellness Oil, 2 oz, Nature's Inventory
Night Time Leg Calm Wellness Oil
Night Time Leg Calm for Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement. Relieves Restless Leg Syndrome on contact within minutes when applied to the lower spine and surrounding muscles by reducing pain, and inflammation, and working with the central nervous system to quiet it and allow your body and legs to relax.
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Gentle, safe and effective
- No drug interactions
- No side effects
- Non habit forming
- No animal testing
- No synthetic ingredients
- No petroleum based ingredients
Night Time Leg Calm offers immediate relief from the following symptoms:
- The irritating sensation to move your legs.
- An uncomfortable sensation in your legs and or the need to get up and walk.
- A jerking movement in your legs or arms, especially when you lie down to rest or sleep.
- This product can be used during the day as well, and for those who suffer from a "restless arm syndrome" this can be massaged into your neck and surrounding muscles.
Simmondsia Chinensis (organic jojoba oil), lavandula officinalis (organic lavender essential oil), rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary essential oil), & organic ginger essential oil.
Shake before use. As soon as you feel the need to use, pump a liberal amount of oil (3 to 5 pumps) into the palm of your hand. Rub onto your lower back region and muscles surrounding this area. Reapply as needed. For external use only, keep out of reach of children.
While generally regarded as safe after the first trimester when pregnant, it's is always a good idea to check with your doctor before using any product.
Safe to use on children over the age of two years old.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.