Description of NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist, With Collagen & Vitamins, 1 oz
NeoCell Refreshing Herbal Mist
- Nutrients You Can Trust.
- On-The-Go Moisture Complex.
- Refreshing Hydration.
- Skin Balancing Herbs.
- Collagen & Vitamins.
- Paraben Free.
Collagen Herbal Mist is a refreshing cool mist that leaves a layer of moisturizing collagen, essential vitamins, balancing herbs, free radical scavengers, and soothing aloe vera on skin and hair to keep them hydrate and revitalized. Oil free, lanolin free, no artificial fragrance.
- Good for all skin and hair types.
- Normalizes skin's appearance.
- Refreshing cool mist leaves a layer of moisturizing collagen, essential vitamins, balancing herbs, free radical scavengers, and soothing aloe vera to keep kin moist and healthy-looking.
- Just mist and go.
- Calms the skin.
- Reduces dryness and adds a moist healthy glow.
- Sets and refreshes make up.
- Convenient small purses size bottle, goes anywhere outdoors, under sun, skiing, air conditioned/heated offices, and vacations.
- Quick and easy, great for active lifestyles.
- Hair feels moist without sticky or gummy residue. Will not interfere with hairstyle.
- See and feel immediate difference.
- Helps protect skin and hair from environment.
- Contains natural ingredients.
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, soluble collagen, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) oil, polysorbate 20, horse chestnut (aesculus hippocastanum) seed extract, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E), inositol, calcium pantothenate, linoleic acid, biotin, calendula (calendula officinalis) flower extract, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) flower extract, linden (tilia cordata) extract, cornflower (centaurea cyanus) flower extract, matricaria (chamomilla recutita) flower extract, hypericum (hypericum perforatum) extract, butylene glycol, PEG-35 castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate.
Close eyes, press pump firmly to spray over skin or hair. Let dry. May be worn over makeup and moisturizer, in the office, sun, or anywhere dryness is a problem.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.