Description of Nature Made Multi Prenatal Multi Vitamins, 250 Tablets
Nature Made Multi Prenatal
- Complete Multi Vitamin/Mineral.
- High Folic Acid, Iron & Zinc.
- For Pregnant & Lactating Women.
Nature Made knows that pregnant and lactating women have special health needs for the development of their child. Nature Made has formulated Multi Prenatal with those needs in mind.
This Multi Prenatal formula is rich in:
- High Folic Acid content (100% of the Daily Value for pregnant and lactating women), which is important in the healthy development of the nervous system and fetus.
- Iron is essential for a healthy pregnancy by supporting energy and healthy development of the fetus.
- Zinc provides healthy fetal growth.
- Vitamin D is important for bone health of both mother and fetus.
Nature Made Multi Prenatal is a complete multi vitamin/mineral with key vitamins and minerals necessary for the good health of pregnant and lactating women.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
- No Preservatives.
- No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, or Gluten.
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, cellulose gel, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, zinc oxide, acacia, niacinamide, maltodextrin, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta carotene, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, polyethylene glycol, vitamin d3 (cholecalciferol), cyanocobalamin.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 250
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A 100% Beta Carotene 4000 IU 50%
Vitamin C 100 mg 167%
Vitamin D3 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E 11 IU 37%
Thiamin 1.5 mg 88%
Riboflavin 1.7 mg 85%
Niacin 18 mg 90%
Vitamin B6 2.6 mg 104%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 4 mcg 50%
Calcium 250 mg 19%
Iron 27 mg 150%
Zinc 25 mg 167%
Take one Multi Prenatal tablet daily with a meal.
Warnings: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.