Description of Microlife Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection
Microlife Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Bluetooth Connectivity and Free Microlife Health App.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection & Hypertension Risk Indicator.
- Advanced Averaging Technology - Three Readings in One Sitting.
- Clinically Validated Accurate with Diabetes.
- Two User Memory up to 120 Readings per User.
- Illuminated LCD with Touch Screen Area.
- AC Adapter & Batteries Included.
Take Control of Your Heart Health!
MEDICAL GRADE ACCURACY
Nothing is more important in a blood pressure monitor than accuracy. Microlife's blood pressure monitors are clinically tested and have been independently validated as having the highest possible accuracy (A/A) by the British Hypertension Society, the leading institution for testing monitors.
Cardiologists recommend the use of home blood pressure monitors, in conjunction with your physician's care, as a simple and effective way to help manage hypertension.
Microlife's blood pressure monitors help by delivering medical grade accuracy, quality, and ease of use that allow you to take control of your health.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY & FREE MICROLIFE HEALTH APP
You can wirelessly sync, track and email your readings to your doctor with ease using a smart device. Microlife's Connected Health App gives you a clear overview of your blood pressure readings over time.
HEALTH APP FEATURES
- Compatible with Apple or Android smartphones.
- Sync readings automatically from your monitor to your phone.
- Record your readings.
- Email individual or all readings.
- View Morning, Evening or 24-hour averages.
- Link comments (text & voice and photos) to a reading.
- Simple & easy to use.
How to Take Your Blood Pressure
Before you begin
To ensure an accurate reading, follow these steps before you begin a measurement:
- Sit quietly for 5 minutes.
- Avoid eating, smoking or any form of exertion.
- Do not flex muscles during your measurement.
- Always measure using the same arm, at the same time of day.
Easy as 1..2..3!
To measure blood pressure and pulse:
- Make sure the cuff tube is securely connected to the monitor.
- Slide arm through cuff as shown on bare skin until the bottom edge is 1/2" above elbow. Align artery mark and tubing to brachial artery (inner arm). Cuff fits biceps 8.7" - 16.5".
- Adjust the cuff until it is snug against your arm, but not too tight. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between cuff and arm.
- Sit and rest for 5 minutes prior to measurement. Relax your arm and push the start button.
Hypertension & Diabetes, why it matters
What does diabetes have to do with hypertension?
Almost 80% of all diabetics are hypertensive.
Blood pressure for diabetics can be hard to monitor with accuracy.
With diabetes, arteries will stiffen and harden over time, making it more difficult to obtain accurate blood pressure readings.
Clinical accuracy with diabetes
Microlife monitors are clinically validated accurate with diabetes.
Microlife's commitment to health has led to a breakthrough clinical validation for accurate readings in the presence of diabetes. Now everyone, including diabetics, can rest assured that their blood pressure is accurately measured, which can help them manage their health.
This monitor has been clinically proven with A/A accuracy, the gold standard for measuring accuracy in blood pressure monitors. So, whether you have diabetes or not, you can rest assured that you will get an accurate read.
Note: this monitor does not measure blood glucose.
A/A Accuracy: highest possible accuracy given by the British Hypertension Society, the leading institution for testing blood pressure monitors.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.