Description of Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Powder, Sugar Free, Orange, 260 Servings
Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Powder
- Orange Smooth Sugar Free Powder.
- Made with Plant-Based Psyllium Fiber.
- 2 Bottles, 130 Servings Each.
4-in-1 Fiber Helps Support:
- Appetite Control
- Heart Health by Lowering Cholesterol
- Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Digestive Health
#1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE by trapping and removing the waste that weighs you down by making Metamucil a part of your daily fiber routine.
- TRAPS AND REMOVES THE WASTE THAT WEIGHS YOU DOWN. Metamucil works by helping you feel lighter and more energetic**.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. Taking Metamucil every day helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL. Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol.
- CONTROL YOUR APPETITE. The plant-based psyllium fiber in Metamucil helps curb your appetite so you feel less hungry between meals.
- PLANT BASED NATURAL PSYLLIUM FIBER. Metamucil is the only leading brand that contains plant-based psyllium fiber^ that helps promote digestive health and regularity.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5.8 g)
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%*
Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%*
Soluble Fiber 2 g **
Sugars 0 g **
Iron 0.7 mg 4%
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Potassium 35 mg <1%
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Psyllium husk, maltodextrin, citric acid, natural and artificial orange flavor, aspartame, yellow 6.
Put powder into an empty glass and mix with 8 oz of water or other cool liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Take up to 3 times daily.
New Users: Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase to desired daily intake. You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well medicines work. Take this product at least 2 hours before or after medicines.
For Feeling Less Hungry Between Meals
Adults 12 yrs. and over: Two rounded tablespoons in 8 or more ounces of liquid between meals, up to 3 times daily.
For Lowering Cholesterol To Promote Heart Health
Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily.
For Maintaining Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
As Part of Your Diet Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily. Consult your doctor before use if you are currently using medication to control your blood sugar levels.
For Promoting and Maintaining Digestive Health
Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid up to 3 times daily for fiber supplementation. For occasional constipation and to help promote and maintain regularity. For children under 12, consult a doctor.
NOTICE: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Contact your doctor BEFORE USING this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
STOP USING this dietary supplement and as a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.