Description of Kudzu Root Extract, Kudzu Full Spectrum 120 tab, Planetary Herbals
Kudzu Root Extract
The roots and flowers of the common kudzu (Pueraria lobata) have been used historically in China for anti-alcohol support. Planetary Formulas FULL SPECTRUM KUDZU provides the roots, flowers, and a high potency standardized extract to deliver a full spectrum of kudzu's constituents and benefits. In China, Kudzu is also used to support winter health and relax tightness and spasms of the neck and shoulders.
Lifestyle Recommendations: For additional anti-alcohol support, maintain adequate blood sugar levels through proper diet. Avoid simple sugars, consume adequate protein, and exercise regularly. For added liver support, try Planetary Formulas Kudzu Recovery.
Kudzu For Anti-Alcohol Support
Clinical research at Harvard University validates traditional use of kudzu to lessen desire for alcohol*
- Used traditionally in Chinese herbalism to safely treat the abuse of alcohol.
- Combines a Full Spectrum blend of kudzu's flowers and roots with a powerful root extract.
- Naturally contains isoflavonoids and saponins that provide anti-alcohol support.
- Supports the liver.
- Helps the body's normal detoxification processes.
- Provides traditionally recommended dosage.
* Lukas, Scott E. et al. May 2005. An extract of the Chinese herbal root kudzu reduces alcohol drinking by heavy drinkers in a naturalistic setting. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 29(5):756-762 Suggested Use:
Supplement Facts for Kudzu 750 mg
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Calcium 66 mg 6
Kudzu Root 1 g
Kudzu Root Extract Standardized to 40% Isoflavones 400 mg
Kudzu Flower 100 mg
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide
2 Kudzu tablets twice daily between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you may become pregnant. Consult your physician before use if you are diabetic, have any blood coagulation or platelet disorder, or are taking any prescription drugs.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.