Description of Nasal Allergy Relief Mist, 0.68 oz (20 ml), Similasan
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief
- Preservative Free Nasal Mist.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients.
- Non-Drowsy Formula.
- Relieves Allergic Congestion, Itching & Runny Nose.
- Original Swiss Formula.
Soothe and relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasan's non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.
Similasan's the body's natural ability to relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.
For over 25 years our Original Swiss Formulas - made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe and have no known side effects or drug interactions. Our nasal mist are non-habit forming and will not cause reliance or a rebound effect.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by running nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
For adults and children, including toddlers & infants:
remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle,
lift cap off bottle,
spray 1-3 times into each nostril.
use as needed.
replace cap after use.
Nasal Allergy Relief Mist Ingredients:
Active Ingredients -- Purpose
Cardiospermum 6X -- itching, rhinitis, runny nose
Galphimia glauca 6X -- runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing
Luffa operculata 6X -- runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion
Sabadilla 6X -- sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
Use only if bottle seal is intact.
Replace cap tightly after every use.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
Discard open bottle after 6 months.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.