Description of Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Combination, 120 caps, Jarrow Formulas
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Combination
Supports Joint Health
- Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM
- With Manganese and Vitamin C
Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM Combination provides efficacious quantities of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM combined with Vitamin C and Manganese for optimizing joint health.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is an essential component of joint and intestinal tissue and can be utilized to produce synovial fluid, which lubricates the joints. Sulfur is also utilized in the production of cartilage tissue.
- Chondroitin Sulfate stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid (a component of synovial fluid) which is the lubricant for joints as well as a major component of connective tissue in the skin.
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is an organic source of sulfur, an antioxidant mineral and critical component of structural body tissues such as cartilage. The sulfur from MSM is incorporated into joint tissues as glycosaminoglycans (or mucopolysaccharides) such as chrondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C and Manganese are required for the synthesis of collagen and cartilage.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate. Capsule consist of gelatin. No other ingredients
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Amount Per Serving % DV
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 1 mg 50%
Glucosamine Sulfate .2 KCL 2000 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mg
Potassium Chloride 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg
(from 1333 MG Chondroitin Sulfate Calcium)
Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane 300 mg
(providing 102 mg of organic sulfur)
Take 4 capsules per day, or as directed by your qualified health consultant.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.