Description of Fusion Password Lock, 1 Padlock, Master Lock
Master Lock Fusion Password Lock
- Anti Shim Password Lock.
- Use Words, Numbers or Both!
Lock is preset to initially open at W-O-R-D-3. To set your own combination.
1. Open lock and withdraw shackle. Note: For first time use, position wheels so that W-O-R-D-3 aligns with the Master logo.
2. Pull spring-loaded metal end cap off (see diagram).
3. Remove all five combination wheels.
4. IMPORTANT: Make sure the red marks remain aligned with the Master log. Install wheels so desired combination aligns with Master logo.
5. Snap metal end cap back into place. (Note: If end cap will not mount properly, check wheels to make sure they are right side up.)
To lock: Dial your new combination, close shackle; scramble wheels to lock. Be sure to record your secret combination.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.